When it comes to expressing your art as a creative individual, there’s no better way to do so than by making your creations physical.
While digital art continues to impress internet spaces across the world, nothing compares to handing your friends and family a printout of your creative work, whether it be a candid photo, a digital drawing or something else.
Fortunately, Bluetooth pocket printers have made this far easier to accomplish. These new, innovative inventions allow anyone to print out whatever they need at a moment’s notice — no more enormous printers, no more waiting around.
Stay tuned as we list the best pocket printer to choose from in 2021!
1- The Poooli Printer
Featuring an exclusive app that enables lightning-fast printing, the PoooliPrint offers two options to pick from: the PoooliPrint L1 and the premium L2 Instant HD, which has enhanced print quality (300dpi), wider print width and a lighter shell. Regardless of which version you choose, you can expect to enjoy the following features:
- Durability: Printouts are oil proof, scratch-free, water-resistant and last up to 10-25 years.
- Zero Ink: Using innovative Japanese heating print head technology, PoooliPrint can produce up to 100 pictures with just one paper roll.
- Stable Bluetooth: Users can print their creations easily using the Poooli
- Portability: Slide the PoooliPrint into your pocket and take it anywhere!
- Different Paper Types: Users can choose to print using pattern, color, transparent or glitter paper and 30+ types of paper rolls.
No matter when or where you decide to use your device, the PoooliPrint is essential for anyone with a knack for printouts. From scrapbooking to collage-making, there’s virtually nothing it can’t help you to accomplish; that’s why we love it so much!
2- The Paperang Printer
Coming in close behind PoooliPrint, the Paperang pocket printer is a simple product that still offers a lot. Though it doesn’t include as many customization options as PoooliPrint — not to mention a steep price point — and is limited to a smaller print width of 48mm, the device is reliable enough to get the job done.
Still, we recommend experienced artists and photographers to settle for something higher in quality. Some standout features include:
- Unique Design: Some users might be drawn to the Paperang’s polaroid-inspired outer shell and portable dimensions.
- Smartphone App: Like the PoooliPrint, the Paperang comes with its own smartphone app.
- Thermal Printing Technology: Paperang is another ink-free printer.
3- The Phomemo Printer
Like the previous two products, the Phomemo printer could be a valuable addition to any artist’s collection. Thanks to its larger dimensions of 53mm x 80mm, you have a little more room to express your creativity with wide-format printing. On the other hand, this makes it more challenging to carry around in pockets or small compartments.
Similar to the Paperang, it also comes at a higher price tag, making its overall worth somewhat questionable. Nevertheless, the Phomemo comes with some neat features, including:
- Different Paper Types: Users can choose to print using pattern, color, transparent or glitter paper.
- Wide Printing: Printouts can be up to 80mm in size.
- Bluetooth App: Users can crop, rotate and adjust their printouts with the Phomemo APP